Happy New Year 2015! January 01, 2015 00:38
I would like to wish you creativity, much Joy and health for 2015
Vintage and Floral has had a great year in 2014 and we are all geared up for another amazing year...
...so heres our final goodbye to 2014 in highlights:
- We collaborated with Dorling Kindersley Publishers and designed quilt patterns and quilts for their latest Quilting Book
- We collaborated with American designers Minnick and Simpson on one of the DK projects. They provided us with their gorgeous American Banner Rose fabric- wonderful ladies!
We collaborated with Paul Smith by designing and making a patchwork quilt for one of his shops out of gorgeous tweed he sent me. ( I am sooo excited...It has taken me several months, but I am near to completion and will be shortly revealing my hand stitched work.
- We were featured on ITV's Peter Andre's 60 Minute Makeover and became their official supplier
- I had my debut art quilt exhibition with the London Quilters
- I spent time with my wonderful mother-in-law in Dallas, Texas
Finally!......we made lots of very special quilts for lots of very special people......
Thank you for being apart of my year!